SKIN REJUVENATION TREATMENTS
Micro-Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy Treatment
Face and Neck treatment Only R575
Decollete Extra R300
3 Treatment Package: R 2090
3 Treatments Plus 1 Post CIT Duo Pack (after care treatment)
Receive 1 x AHA Intensive Exfoliation to the value of R250 FREE!
6 Treatment Package: R 3810
6 Treatments Plus 1 Post CIT Duo Pack (after care treatment)
Receive 1 Vitaderm Illuminating Lifting Facial to the value of R 320 FREE!
The new Micro-Needling Pen is taking the skin care industry by storm. This revolutionary anti-aging device makes use of fine, disposable micro-needles to penetrate the skin’ surface, stimulating the elastin and collagen production in the top layers of the skin. It is a simple, minimally invasive, virtually side-effect free concept for skin (facial and non-facial) rejuvenation. The result is firmer, younger looking skin.
Micro-Needling Treatment can be used by men and women and may be used to improve the following:
• Fine lines
• Large pores
• Acne scars,
• Surgical scars
• Stretch marks
• To even out skin texture
• To even out skin colour
• Loose body and facial skin.
How does it work?
The micro pen uses very fine needles to pin-prick the skin’s surface sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Resulting micro-channels also aid in absorbing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy.
Clinical studies from Europe, U.S. and South Korea have proven that serum absorption is increased by as much as 1,000 times when applied after CIT. Clinical studies have also shown that treatment with CIT is more consistent in increasing the thickness of the skin than IPL and other resurfacing treatments.
• There are no known negative side-effects
• Extremely high absorption of skin care products
• It can be used on thin skin
• It can be used on face, neck and body
• Realignment of old collagen bundles
• Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
• No permanent damage to the skin, little or no pain during procedure
• No bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
• This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
• Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach
• Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
You can expect the following to happen:
• Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
• Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity restored
• Acne scarring and minor scarring is reduced
• Pigmentation marks are lightened
• Stretch marks are improved
• The disappearance of dilated blood vessels is encouraged
Q: How is the treatment administered?
A: The CIT treatment usually last 30-60 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated. The skin is cleansed and a topical numbing agent is applied. After 20 minutes the numbing cream is removed and a gliding gel is applied. A new, sterile needle is used in the pen to treat the area. Thereafter an anti-inflammatory gel is applied followed by the correct aftercare. The client will receive home-care instructions as well.
Q: Will there be a difference after one CIT treatment?
A: Yes. The first treatment will show some improvement, however each client’s skin will react differently. Treatment effects are cumulative and a softening of fine lines and wrinkles will usually be seen within 2-3 weeks of each treatment.New collagen fibers can take up to 90 days to mature, so optimal results from any one treatment might only be seen after 2-3 months.
Q: When should one start micro needling to prevent aging?
A: The best time to start is at 30 years, as the skin still has a great ability to rejuvenate. If the skin shows loss of elasticity earlier, the sooner one starts the better.
Q: Can all skin types be treated?
A: Yes. Micro needling can be safely performed on all skin colours and types. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, since the epidermis remains intact.
Q: What conditions/ problems cannot be treated?
A: CIT cannot be done on any of the following conditions:
• Active inflammatory condition including active acne, cold sores etc.
• Chronic skin disorders
• Blood clotting disorders
• Moles or warts
• Sever Solar Keratosis
• Poor healing conditions such as diabetics
Acu-Meridian Fusion Facial
A fusion of modern biotechnology and the ancient art of acupuncture resulted in the Acu-Meridian Fusion Facial.
It is a traditional European style facial which includes cleansing, exfoliating, and hydration of the skin as well as an Asian
Meridian massage. This massage technique, combined with
Electro-Magnetic Therapy using the Acu-Meridian Fusion Massage Pen, concentrates on the facial acupressure points to lift and tone the skin to reveal noticeable results.
This facial is best done as a course of 3-6 treatments.
1 Facial R400
3 Facials R 1080
6 Facials R 2000
NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFTS R475 75 min
These treatments include an anti-aging facial PLUS 30 min of micro-current face lifting stimulation. It prevents & improves aging, sagging skin and stimulates collagen synthesis.
Essel Aɘsthet Enzymatic Keratopeel 30min R400
The new gentle, non-acid alternative to chemical peels.
• It is a natural way to a mild biologic peeling and increasing cell renewal without skin irritation;
• It does not contain any acids therefor is safe for all skin types, including very sensitive and fragile skin types;
• A must-do-treatment for acne skin to clean sebaceous pores and to remove excess oil and dead skin cell build-up;
• No downtime and no sensitivity;
• Will remove the dead-skin build-up that is common in Keratosis pilaris;
• Hair retardant! It weakens the hair follicle, thereby reducing hair growth;
• A highly efficient treatment for ingrown hairs on male skin;
• Improves scars and help alleviate psoriasis;
• Provides deep and long lasting hydration, leaving the skin smoother and healthier;
DermaPlex Aesthet Xpert Peel 30min R450
Recommended for hyper-pigmentation, acne prone skin,
melasma, sun damaged skin, post acne scarring, deep lines
and wrinkles, rough leathery skin. No downtime needed.
Vitaderm Salicylic Peel 45 min R450
This highly effective oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid peel offers both acidic and mechanical exfoliation, making it the ultimate treatment for deeply cleansed and brightened skin. Salicylic acid has the ability to exfoliate dead skin cells inside the pores. Ideally this peel should be performed as a 3-6 treatment course for best results.